Tuesday, October 30, 2012

this is when the feeling sinks in.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.  I have a lot of regrets and there are many words I wish I could take back.  I've made a fool of myself so many times I don't even bother to keep track.  Many times, I don't even know who I am anymore.  In fact, I know I don't.  I keep changing my mind about everything.  I've always been this way, it's just more pronounced and noticeable to the world around me because I've been forced to make some pretty big decisions.

I'm not perfect.  I'm not what anyone wants me to be.  Everyone has a problem with me in some way and I've learned that that is okay and that I'm never going to be able to please everyone.  That's a lesson I struggle to learn every day.  Please, don't hurt me for being who I am.  I wouldn't do it to you.

I'm a work in progress.  A ball of emotion and stress.  Working through each and every day just to try and make a little place for myself.  Sometimes it feels like I'll never have a place, since I keep having to find a new one to try and situate myself.

If there's one lesson I've learned that is the most valuable, it's patience.

- Lo

No comments: