Monday, June 13, 2011

just say yes, it's all i want.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
~ Erica Jong

It's too funny how I hear that lyric right while I'm thinking of what I should do.  I'll try and keep this post brief because there's just so much going on and I have a tendency to say more than I should.

I just wish risks weren't so risky.  That defeats the purpose of a risk, I know.  But I know I like you, I hear you like me, and yet I don't know where to go from here.  What do I do? How do I do this right? I don't know how to do anything the right way so I usually just wing it.  And unfortunately, my risks don't usually work out.  But I don't give up haha; this much is obvious.

So, I'll try it.  I'll speak up.  There is no "right time" so stop waiting for one. I tried waiting for the perfect opportunity and it never came.  So just do it.  Take that risk you're worried about.  You have absolutely nothing to lose.

- Lo

No comments: