Saturday, April 30, 2011

i wouldn't want to be anybody else.

No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
~ Barbara de Angelis

I am a lucky person.  In all honesty, I probably don't even realize how lucky I am.  I have the best friend in the world; I can tell him anything and he somehow understands me in a way that no one else does.  I can tell him everything I can't tell anyone else.  I'm lucky to know really good people and share good times with them.  I've experienced things that no one else has and all-in-all those experiences have made me a better person.  I've recently had a lot of good luck come my way.  I'm lucky to be so happy and to have things work out the way I wanted them to.  I'm lucky to have things to look forward to in the future.  I may have many shortcomings, but for right at this moment, I'm content with where I'm at.

- Lo

No comments: